Become a retail partner
Founded in 2010 by kitchen table entrepreneur, Holly Daniels Christensen, Dune Jewelry, is the Original Beach Sand Jewelry Company®. Dune captures your most cherished travel memories and experiences by creating fine Experiential Jewelry® with sand and natural elements from around the world. All of Dune’s patented designs are hand finished in their Boston, Massachusetts studio by talented Sand Artists. Dune has created a truly unique line of collectible jewelry & accessories that captures your favorite travel memories and awakens your inner adventurer. Dune’s Sandbank of offers thousands of sands and elements from locations worldwide, or you can send your own sand or elements for a custom line of jewelry for your store. Each and every design comes with a lifetime warranty and a portion of every Dune sale is donated to a variety of coastal preservation organizations.
- Dune Jewelry has been named by the Small Business Association as Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year in Massachusetts & New England
- Launched in 2010 as a kitchen table business, by a female entrepreneur
- Custom crafted with your beach sand, clay, dried flower petals, golf club sand, earth or other natural crushed elements
- Each piece of jewelry is lovingly handmade by our team of Sand Artists, in our studio in Boston, MA
- Dune’s social media campaign touches 120k+ people each and every month
- Sold in over 900 retail locations worldwide
- Featured in a variety of retailers: Fine Jewelry Stores, Gift Boutiques, Golf Clubs, Resorts, Hotels, Sporting Venues, & Surf Shops; including numerous Hallmark Stores, Discovery Cove, Orlando & Hershey Park
- Dune Jewelry’s designs and processes are patented
- Dune Jewelry has a responsive sales & marketing team to provide support, marketing materials, signage and more
- Featured in Coastal Living, (WSSM) Women’s Surf Style Magazine, and the Huffington Post, as well as TV features on EXTRA and Chronicle WCVB
- Over 3,500 sands and natural elements in our Sandbank®
- To show our commitment to Coastal Preservation, a portion of all Dune purchases is donated to select coastal preservation programs.
- Dune also gives back to a number of other charitable organizations, such as SmileMASS.org, Joslin Diabetes Center, All Hands Volunteers, and a number of Nature & Marine Life Centers.
Handmade with sand or natural elements from your customers favorite locations
Increase your bottom line and set your store apart as an Experiential Jewelry retailer.
A portion of all proceeds donated to Coastal Preservation